Saturday, November 25, 2006

Welcome

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to our very own website. It was so great to see you all on Thanksgiving. I'm sure you remember that Aunt Barbara passed around a book for us to fill in important dates as a way to keep track of birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, and more.

Well, I want to take it one step further. With our own Wagner Family blog we can stay connected on the web. The concept is simple - stop by and check out what everyone is up to, view pictures, get addresses, and share stories.

Let me know what you like, what you don't like, and what can be added. I'd love to hear your ideas. I can't update this thing without your help so send me any important dates you want listed and how people can get in touch with you. Also, feel free to send me pics of the family and I'll add them to our slideshow. You can reach me at stacymae76@hotmail.com

Thanks and enjoy!!!

No comments: