Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bits and Pieces

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Okay so I'm a little late with the Irish love, but I've been trying to keep busy so that I don't go crazy thinking about when the heck I'm gonna go into labor.

Happy Birthday to Aunt Patty!

Oh and happy birthday to my wonderful brother-in-law Hicham tomorrow (Sunday)! In case you haven't heard, Amy and Hicham may be homeowners soon. They put a bid in on a house in Staten Island and it was accepted. They are getting an inspection tomorrow so as long as everything goes okay, they could be in by April. Whoopee!!!

So tomorrow is my official due date. If nothing happens then I am going to the doctor early Monday morning and will be admitted to the hospital Monday afternoon/evening. If all goes well, Julianna will finally get to meet her new sister sometime Monday night or Tuesday morning. I will try to keep you guys updated through the blog or at least through my mom. Wish me luck!


Love you all!

No comments: